Pumpkin Seeds (Australian Grown) For Humans
Our chocolate ones are so nourish you will want more, and kids will love the natural treat each day
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THESE ARE THE BEST
- Australian Farmed (all pumpkin seeds in shops from china)
- Its a Styrian pumpkin (which means it has no hull so safe for pets)
- Nutty flavour and high in Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium and oil content
- Human ones are chocolate coated for great taste (kids will love them)
- Great for prostate care in men
- A natural de-wormer for pets
- Organic and chemical free (unlike china seeds)
- Good for ridding of intestinal worms in humans
- Can lower cholesterol levels
- Reducing inflammation
- a protein boost – they supply a well balanced form of all the essential amino acids which are very nourishing, energising and easily digestable.
- iron and phosphorus: promote healthy blood development and efficient nerve and mental activity.
- magnesium – necessary for muscle relaxation
- zinc – known for its many functions in the body including the healing and maintenance of tissues, enhancing the immune system.
- antioxidant vitamins A & E – protects cells from free radical damage and aids the body to grow, maintain and heal.
- B group vitamins – needed to process protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- essential fatty acids contained in the oil which make up to 45 – 50% of the total seed, supply and transport vitamins to the body, reduce cholesterol and support the reproductive and urinary tract.
- No cholesterol
- Helps with prostate in men
- A natural de-wormer for humans
Because of their ability to block dietary cholesterol absorption, phytosterols can help lower your cholesterol levels. In the last few years, clinical research has also discovered other effects, including reducing symptoms of an enlarged prostate, improving the control of blood sugar among people with diabetes, and reducing inflammation among patients with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. Because much of this research is still in a preliminary phase, nutritionally oriented physicians are currently recommending phytosterols only for prostate disorders and cholesterol-lowering.
They can easily be added to: • salads • pizza • stir fries • bread • cakes • biscuits • your morning cereal • garnishing any dish • fruit salad
All you need is about 10-15 seeds a day for optimal health.